You're NOT The Person I Hired - The Success Factor Methodology
Why does research show that 56% of all executive hires fail in their first year to eighteen months? In our consulting and research with thousands of companies, we've discovered that: hiring tends to be the only process in the entire company that is not performed according to a documented process or methodology.
Companies are using outdated sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques that required no training or expertise.
There is no uniform, specific process to assess candidates and evaluate them against each other.
There is no marketing plan to attract good candidates.
The companies concentrate mainly on applicants who applied after seeing an advertisement.
There is no accountability for bad hires (or good ones, for that matter).
They have no process for establishing goals for an open position before they hired the candidate.
Hiring is far too important to depend on random luck or the flip of a coin. Using the Success Factor Methodology, companies can expect a dramatic improvement in hiring success almost immediately. Companies using and actively applying this methodology are hiring extraordinary talent on a consistent basis.
Through the Success Factor Methodology workshop, attendees will learn specifically how to design and put into place a hiring system that:
- Precisely identifies what quantifiable results you want from your new hire during the first year to eighteen months
- Mines deep for the best candidates, no matter where they are located
- Structures interviews to predict the ability of a candidate to achieve the desired success
- Accurately assesses and moves only highly qualified candidates to the next step
- Results in offers only to candidates who are capable of meeting your clearly defined Success Factors
This program can be delivered in a one hour keynote, a half day or full day in-house training program.